This is the day that I assess how I did on my goals for March, and set new ones for April.
I want to report that I accomplished everything, and then some! April Fools! I'm fooling myself. I really tried to finish my goals, but I believe they were rather lofty goals to begin with.
Finishes:1. DD's Easter Skirt. This is really over the top. I'm not sure she should wear this to church. She's going to look like Marie Antoinette! The pattern is new from Bananafana Designs. It takes about 5 yards of fabric, and 4 1/2 yards of tulle, but it's pretty easy to construct.
2. Block 2 of shores. Stitched on 36 Count Endinboro fabric. (My own Tea dyed color). My goal was to do block 3 as well. Hmmm. Goals are like rules...they're meant to be broken!
3. Progress on Summer Snapperland. Love working on this piece.
4. First section of Flea Market Find SAL. I stitched this in 2 days, here and there. Such a fun project! Love the colors.
5. Chessis and Me, Angels O're this house. Stitched on 36 count with Weeks and DMC threads. I was suppose to finish this project. It will be April's goal as well.
6. February block of a Tisket a Tasket. I'm kind of stuck on this block. It's been sitting here all month staring me in the face. I'm trying to decide if the basket is going to work with the over all quilt.
1. Work on everything I haven't finished the past 3 months.
That was easy! Let's see if I can stick to that goal!
Have a great day to all.